I usually go to bed first, then he follows an hour or so later:
- Kerplump goes the footstool on the recliner;
- Rattle-rattle go the dishes in the kitchen;
- Stomp Stomp Stomp go his feet on the stairs;
- Woosh goes the water in the bathroom;
- Fiddle fiddle fiddle go his hands inserting his earbuds into his ears;
- Wamph goes he, jumping into bed;
- Farts and burps (LOUD) are often next;
- Rustle rustle go the blankets;
- HHHHHHHHH goes his throat, great loud snores;
- Kick, kick, go his restless legs;
- Kick kick;
- Repeat 7-12.
That’s when I head for the guest room.