…in no particular order
- People saying “I just wrote a blog about…” when they should have said they “just wrote a blog POST about…”.
- People calling Facebook groups (or email lists) a “site” as in this recent conversation on a naturalist Facebook group:
- The damn squirrel that eats all my birdseed
- My husband’s negative comments on clothes that I feel comfortable wearing
- December 1 – 24
- People second guessing me at work
- Having to use jargon to be understood at work
- The phrase “as per”
- A Charlie Brown Christmas music
2 thoughts on “352/365 Ten things that piss me off”
OK, no. 5 made me ell oh ell.
My mother would have agreed with you about Dec 1-24, though she’d have added Dec 25 too.
I’m pretty sure I do #1 (in fact I know I do, because I did it a day or two ago, realised what I’d done, and couldn’t be bothered changing it), because I’m too lazy to write blog post, and I only write “post” on its own to people (like you) who would understand. Sorry.